Poland Area members participated in a spectacular event organized by Aston Martin Warszawa.
17 Aston Martin cars traveled several hundred kilometers to reach the most picturesque corners of Lower Silesia. It was a true windfall not only for fans of cars, but also historical mysteries.
For the first time in the history of the Aston Martin brand in Poland, we were able to participate in a unique event. 17 crews sitting behind the wheel of cars traveled 4 days over 1000 kilometers. The initial route of the first day led from the Aston Martin Warsaw Showroom to Polanica-Zdrój.
We experienced even more emotions on the second day. Participants rode through the Road of One Hundred Curves between Kudowa Zdrój and Radków. The cavalcade set off at 10 from the SPA Hotel Dr Irena Eris and throughout the day visited the scenic corners of the National Park of the Table Mountains, Sowie Mountains, Kuźnice Świdnickie and Karkonosze. Among them were:
- Palace in Sarny, built in the 16th century by Fabian von Reichenbach,
- Castle in Karpniki erected in the fourteenth century by the knight, Henryk Czirn, then owner of Płonina and Sokolec,
- Many towns along the route: Nowa Ruda, Miłków, Pieszyce, Walim, Unisław Śląski, Czarny Bór, Kamienna Góra, Marciszów, Janowice Wielkie, Kostrzyca, Sobieszów, Piechowice.
After the end of the day, the participants were accommodated in Szklarska Poręba, at the Blue Mountain Resort hotel.
On Saturday, September 21st, the expedition set off from Szklarska Poręba to reach Wroclaw's Market Square. There were several stops on the charming route through the Sudetes, places that have made history. The trail led through:
- Palace in Wojanów. Renaissance manor built at the beginning of the 17th century. Burned by the Swedes during the Thirty Years War and rebuilt two decades later.
- Ksiaz Castle in Wałbrzych. Dated end of the 13th century and reconstructed many times, inscribed on the list of 7 Wonders of Poland.
- Jelenia Góra, Kaczorów, Bolków, Dobromierz, Świebodzice and Świdnica.
- Finish line at the Market Square in Wrocław.
In the evening, participants summed up a 3-day trip at Wroclaw Casino Royal in an atmosphere of elegance and sportiness, the true Gran Turismo style.
Please visit the gallery HERE